Episode 14: Beyond Shame: Asking For Help
Aimee & LaUra offer an update on the Good Grief Network and two retreats they are raising funds for. It’s been more than a year since they moved from Salt Lake City, Utah to Scottsbluff, Nebraska. Hear about the growth they’ve experienced and what their next steps are.
Can you help support them in this cosmic experiment?
- Personal/Collective Growth GoFundMe
- Terry Patten’s New Republic of the Heart: An Ethos for Revolutionaries – A Guide to Inner Work For Holistic Change
- Mirabai Starr’s Wild Mercy: Living the Fierce and Tender Wisdom of the Women Mystics
- Kinde Nebeker, New Moon Rites of Passage
- Margaret Wheatley
- Amanda Palmer
- Aimee’s Vision Fast Episode
Good Grief Network Resource Wishlist: http://a.co/3BwEwCe
Buy GGN A Cup Of Coffee: www.ko-fi.com/goodgriefnetwork
Follow Us On Social Media: